Puppy, passes away. I got home from work to find Milly..I rang Gary and told him "I think Milly is a little bit dead"...his reply.."how can she be a little bit dead? she either is or she isn't!" hmmm I hadn't realised i said that. anyway, she's now a lot dead and i cant bring myself to dig a hole and bury her, so have wrapped her beautifully and placed her in a special tin and she is now waiting for Gary to do that unsavoury job! I was fine when Molly died, I was ok when Mika died but now that Milly has gone i feel a little teary. I knew I shouldn't have gone to work, I should have stayed home and looked after her. But the sensible me, knows that she was tiny and not as strong as the 2 pigs AKA her brothers...Mother nature is strange..last week there were 5 today there are 2..Thank Goodness the vet had already reassured me that Boxer litters dont usually have 100% rate the first time around. (and I should have known that anyway because we used to have a boxer when tina was a baby, had her for 10 years, aww she was beautiful our Tara, anyway, she had puppies and only half of them survived!)...
I think thats all for today...
my i shouldn't have gone to work, i've come home in dreadful pain so i'm going to throw some panadeine forte down my throat, crawl into bed with my scrapbooking memories that was delivered yesterday and that i've not even looked past the cover of. One always knows your sick when you dont read your magazines straight away (well with me anyway lol) and i've also had my Stampin up party order delivered, can you believe i've had a huge box of stamps and inks etc sitting in the middle of the table since yesterday morning AND i've not even felt like looking at it! took out 1 persons order and that's it...*sigh**sigh* it's just all a bit much this week..so off i go with my SM and gloomy mood to the doona of recovery and hope i get up feeling a little bit better!!!!
OH....SM...LOOKIE WHOSE LAYOUT IS ON THE COVER!!!!! The one and only.....TADA drumroll puhlease..
BEV WATT
Well done Bev!! A little birdie tells me she's as pleased as punch!!!
2 comments:
Bev does some amazing work, sorry to hear about the puppies, but I do hope you are better ( and the scissors are hiding)
HUGS HUGS HUGS
oh poor little puppies. You have had a pretty rough week, hope you are feeling better soon.
Post a Comment