Wednesday, September 26, 2007
to busy to blog!
What a hectic few weeks!! The news is...we are moving..sooner than expected...the contract on our new house went unconditional TODAY so..*insert big scream here* we are busy organising and decluttering...the garage sale is next week and we should find out by the end of next week (if not this week) when hand-over is. To say I'm excited is a little understatement. BUT I'm also a little sad about leaving this house. We've lived here for nearly 16 years, I gave birth to Cameron, just over there <---------*pointing to the lounge lol*, raised 5 kids and countless animals (and that's just their friends lol)...but it's time for us to open up a new chapter in our lives and that is exciting!..
Had a little giggle listening to the boys (who are very upset that our new house doesn't have stairs! they have always wanted to live in a house with stairs!! oops, too bad)...anyway, they were talking about moving and Aaryn was very concerned that we wouldn't take the dogs, Cameron re-assured him that yes we would take them, but not the puppies, we move after they are sold..that problem solved..Aaryn then asked him if perhaps we could take Bruce..Cam said he couldn't see why not and not to worry about that either, there are 2 shovels, they could both move him together...OK..OK...worried now...I had to intervene...before they got the shovels!!..I told them that although we loved Bruce, he couldn't come with us. Why not??? well, he isnt' there anymore...Where is he??? oh i dont know...ask Dad!!! problem solved!!..Who is Bruce?? well, he's our dog who died in August 2005..oh yes indeed, the little darling were all set to dig the poor animal up and put him in a box to bring with us!! They had me worried for a while there...I saw Aaryn down the backyard earlier, explaining to Bruce that although we still love him, he is just 'goop' now and so we cant take him with us..(gee thanks DAD for that great explanation of why the dog can't come!) but we will take his cross with us so they wont forget him...
I dont know when I'll be back to update..although I do find the time to update Scrap the Stuff
everyday...SO, keep sending me those layouts, i'm really enjoying looking at them...This month's competition is nearly finished, The voting starts on Monday..THEN I shall be announcing Octobers monthly competition (a great Idea from Sharon!!! thanks sharon) and the prize is looking to be a good one too!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
good luck with the move Tess, it sounds exciting
I'm thinking that you are going to be a busy little bee over the coming weeks. Have fun. Take care and don't forget to take time out just for YOU!!!
Good luck with the move.
Heya Miss Tess, good luck vibes for the big move! You'll have to share piccies of the new place when you're set up ok!
Love as alwsy
Chrissy x
Post a Comment