imagine me sitting here, giggling away...I AM NEARLY THERE!! Nearly into the 70's...what is she babbling on about i hear you all saying LOL.....just 2 YES 2 more kilo's to go and I'm into the 70's!! OH YES..down to 81 kg today.
Now Ive never disclosed my starting weight LOL because there are 2 things a woman must keep secret, her weight and who she is sleeping with LOL..ok..secret one disclosed......i was 98.27kg to start with when i was weighed by Sure slim they set a target weight at 20kg, i told them NO it was too much 15 would be sufficient. I then didn't bother to go to them when i saw the price ($880 faint),
THIS i have done all on my own, no diet, no gym, just cut down on a lot of stuff but mostly because i don't feel like eating. (stress and illness helped kickstart me!)
Back at work helps, i get a good workout 3 mornings a week and get paid for the privilege!! nothing like 2 hours of vaccuuming and mopping to work those upper arms and running up and down flights of 16 stairs up to 6 times in 4 hours! great for the legs i must admit!!!
SO if i lose 3 more kilo's I'm down to what Sure Slim wanted me down to and I had a thought that if I did get there and was to ever go in that place again, they would tell me I need to lose MORE! Because that's their job!
So tomorrow, if it is still raining I'm off to the shops to do a BIG clothing shop (well layby lol) all in a new size ready for summer!!!!!
AND i will try to get someone to take a decent photo of me minus my pirate costume!!!!!
5 comments:
Fantastic news tess..this is great. I admire your determination no matter how it started.
go YOU!!!!! Well done - that is sheer will power ... enjoy your shopping ...
WTG to Tess, thats fantastic, have fun shopping, sounds like you really deserve it.
that is awesome Tess congratulations
you so deserve that shopping spree !!!
How did the shopping spree go? I hope you found lots of lovely new clothes to go with the new figure! Congrats my friend, you've done very well ...
Post a Comment