Sunday, September 02, 2007

Fathers day and more

  • We had a quiet Father's day, well as quiet as you can expect with 4 grandies running around, 5 puppies and 1 mother, 2 boys, and 5 grownups, all in the one room LOL
  • Naturally, I forgot to buy a father's day present and fell asleep last night before making cards, BUT you get that, but Gary forgave me LOL it's the first time ever and i told him i would buy him something this week, He told me he would like some rod holders from BCF (or is it BFC? i can never remember). He has described to me what it is he want's, they are like pipes that stick up and you put the rods in them. Of course, i wasn't really listening, in fact, I have no idea what the hell they are BUT rest assured, I shall make an idiot of myself going in there to buy them. I think I'll get him a voucher and he can buy them himself.
  • The last time i went in there, the salesman, well, he was just downright rude! Looking at me like i didn't know what i was talking about LOL
  • I wanted to buy a fish-finder for Gary for Christmas, so in i went, to the fish-finder part of the store. Found what i was looking for, but the salesman was having none of that..
  • Him....Can I help you?
  • Me.....Yes, I'd like to buy that fish-finder
  • Him....Hmm, are you sure you want that one??
  • Me.....YES
  • Him...OK...what sort of boat does your husband have?
  • Me....AHH a yellow one
  • Him...sigh...what is it made of
  • Me....UMMM hang on..(phones G)...it's fibreglass!!
  • Him...ok...where does he go fishing..
  • Me....on the water (thinking this man is so stupid)
  • Him...WHERE?
  • Me...OH..on the river? he doesn't go into the ocean the boat isn't that big!
  • Him...great, that's what i wanted to know
  • Me...well why didn't you just ask me if he goes in the ocean??
  • Him...SIGH
  • Him...what does he want to use the fish-finder for?
  • Me.....TO FIND FISH (absolutely stupid man)
  • Him....gives up, sells me the fish-finder that i wanted
  • I mean, who in their right mind asks you what your going to use a fish-finder for?
  • Took a couple of pics of Keiran with the pups today. Now, this little man, has been terrified of Bonnie and Tyson since we got them, BUT since they've had the pups, he's become fearless, even going outside with his mum to pat Tyson and sitting next to the box to pat Bonnie on the head. So today, as a treat, Nanna let him help her feed Milly, he was ever so proud.
  • The pups are all doing really well now, and today only had to be bottle fed a few times, preferring to stay with mum, I'm still comp feeding them to keep up their fluids, but only Molly and Milly are getting comped.. YES they have names..Gary relented and said i could name them because I have been through so much with them LOL and then told me NOT to get attached...too late!!!
isn't the close up of milly just so cute (thank's Tina for taking the pic!)

7 comments:

Leanne said...

oh toooooo cute Tess, that tiny little face on the pup.
I so cracked up with your conversation with the bloke at the fish shop LOL
Leanne

Unknown said...

Oh the puppies are so cute!

lol at the convo at BCF, Ive had a few of those convos myself.

Robyn said...

Wow what gorgeous photos of you and the puppies. Iso know what you mean about the present..Simon wants a new wheel barrow and so now it is down to..please select one yourself! LOL Not in a mean way but I want it to be what he wants. I asked him for a price guide and suggested a price which he promptly added another hundred dollars onto! LOL

Anonymous said...

What great pics of you and the puppies. We never bother with presents for Father's Day, only do the spoiling thinghy, so that makes things easy.:)

Leanne said...

Oh Tess, my Rak arrived today, I love it, thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

i would have walked out and not brought it from that shop!!!!!

oh love pics - great cleverage....

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Hi Tess,

Your Puppies are so Cute I can totally understand why you're attached I would be too.

I hope the little one is getting stronger.

Take Care,
Shelley.
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au