Tuesday, September 18, 2007

how exciting

a few exciting things happening today, I can share one thing..I have been chosen to take over scrap the stuff blog! bit nervous about that but i'm sure i'll be ok. SO come on ladies, please send me some layouts to put in!! (Mary has decided to throw me in the deep end and wants me to start immediately OUCH). She will be helping me until the end of Sept!! The email will stay the same etc and the competition is in full swing SO if you want to win about $30 or more in products AND have your layout be banner of the month, send in your entries!! BUGGA now I cant enter the competition LOL poooh!!!

3 comments:

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

Woo WOo sooo exciting! Im here if you need a hand at all!

Ok will send you some thngs ( later) lol

Unknown said...

How exciting!! Good luck with it :)

Susan C said...

That is exciting. Perhaps I should get off my butt and actually scrap.