Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The day has arrived

I go into surgery today at 10.30 so have to be at hospital by 10am! Nothing to eat or drink since midnight, I'm so dying for water and coffee right now..Once I get the boys to school, I think then I shall have time to go into a quiet panic and melt-down. I so don't do surgery well, by the time to leave comes around, I'll be a quivering, near vomiting mess, who will snap at anything that vaguely resembles a husband (or human) and will burst into tears if someone dares to even look at me! How I'm ever going to get into the elevator at the hospital is anyone's guess..Restraints probably!.

Here's hoping the outcome is a good one and that the 'big' surgery will be put off indefinitely (that's just wishful thinking I know lol). Here's hoping they can fix it all with their magic wand without too much fuss and bother (that's wishful thinking too!) and here's hoping they find nothing nasty while they are poking about!!

4 comments:

Mish said...

Thinking of you today Tess!

You will be absolutely fine!

Trust me - I am sure you told me something like this recently!!!

you are in my thoughts for a speedy recovery!

Deb said...

Tess I am thinking of you today, hoping it all goes well and the news is good!

Mrs Frizz said...

Sending you big hugs buddy from across the ditch ... by now the 'quivering mess' [namely you] will be awake and having that coffee ...

Take care my friend.

Deb said...

Hey Tess, I am sure it all went well, and you are on your way to a speedy recovery. Dont drink too much coffee tonight though, lol.

Thinking of you my friend.

luv TD xoxoxo