I had a call from the hospital, I had to go there ASAP the Dr needed to see me urgently,
SO for 2 days I stressed..rocked up today waited 2 hours (damn those women who need urgent caesars LOL) finally was called into the office..to be told..
- There is NO cancer, not one little bit, not even in the big lump, which is now JUST a fibroid, is 6 inches big, BUT just a non-cancerous fibroid
- I will have to have hysterectomy BUT will NOT be losing my ovaries at all. Thats what i wanted to hear most of all. I am NOT no where near menopause (hooray I'm JUST a bitch LOL) my Hormone levels are still real high, SO why take something that is still working and replace with artificial?? So after lengthy discussion the Dr and myself are happy to leave the little ladies in place!
- My blood pressure is NOT high, apparently the high blood pressure in hospital is a reaction to the anaesthetic, so they will monitor that differently when I have the next op, so that again..good news.
- I have gone from category 1, urgent, to category 2 semi-urgent! yay!!
- I told them I couldn't possibly have the op before Luke's wedding..again, they said..no prob, we'll put you down as being able to have it after the 25th Jan, so you'll prob have it first week in Feb!!!!!!!
- I have LESS risk of dying on the table because I am NOT a smoker (another reason not to start lol) and because i do not fall into the obese or overweight category!! say what??? I said are you sure, I've been overweight all my life (well married life another I blame you husband moment lol), NOPE she said, your in the correct percentile for your height and age...YIPPEE once again!!
SO tonight I feel absolutely fantastic, for the last 3 months I've had this hovering over my head, and now, it's just all downhill from here..YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!
Love and hugs go to my dearest friend Chrissie, who had her hysterectomy last Wednesday...mwah!!!
She can't let me do anything on my own LOL we are a double act LOL...
5 comments:
Great news Tessie, that all is okay. Now you can relax and enjoy the Christmas season and your son's wedding without any worry. I am pleased that everything is good and that your bp is okay too. Please send Chrissy a big hug from me, and tell her I hope she recovers quickly.
That's just the best news ever Tess, I am so happy for you. I bet Christmas will be a lot better for you now that the cloud has lifted!
Yay Tess. I am so happy and relieved for you!
wonderful news Tess! Have a lovely Christmas!!
Oh Tess I'm almost teary here, that is all such *wonderful* news!!! Thank God!!
Post a Comment