I've finally uploaded all my photo's from my camera so grab a coffee you could be here awhile LOL..
21st December 08...Cam's Birthday..
he didn't get much this year, JUST an iPod Touch..poor boy!
24th December... Christmas Eve (day)
The day that all children are good, for fear that Father Christmas wont bring them anything. Photographic evidence of this happening.BELIEVE IT OR NOT...dadadadadada...yes...it's true....
They cleaned all the french doors, without my asking! they then proceeded to vacuum the house and dust...pinch yourself, you are awake...needless to say, it didn't last long!!
Christmas eve...
no chimney.. so the stockings were hung on the handles with care, in the hope that St Nicholas soon would be there!!
Christmas Bootie, or some of!! This is the BEST part of Christmas..before it all gets wrecked LOL NOTE: this is NOT all Cam and Aaryn's stuff, it's everyone's...ok..so it does extend behind the tree AND the chairs and spills into the dining room BUT you get the idea..they are spoilt rotten!
25th December..CHRISTMAS DAY!!!
the boys got SingStar...oh nooooo...what was I thinking???
Very amusing.....
oh my poor bleeding ears...HEY..who took this photo???? ROFL..I think my face says it all....helllllpppp get me outta here!!!
ZOINGO BOINGO!!! not as easy as it looks!!!
and Poppy?? where is Poppy???
where else??? asleep!!!! note the dog, asleep at his feet..it's a hard life!!
Christmas Night..
I found these 3 mischievous elves on the Pergola..
THE BBQ..his pride and joy...life wouldn't be worth living if I didn't take a pic of his new baby!!
AND..another Believe it or not moment....
HAYLEY DOING THE DISHES....excuse the haziness of photo, i had to take it from outside the window through the screens!!
ok Christmas is done and dusted for another year!!
27th December
We had Brayden overnight, it was interesting! Next morning he wanted to 'splore' the garden so took Nanna into unventured territory..We've lived here since October and I have never ventured to the end of the backyard! WE found a little footbridge and lots of hidden treasures...
looking up at the house from the bottom of the garden...
Look Nanna.."it's a poider web..LOOK nanna..POIDERS!!"
yes lets go now....
up to the vege patch...
mint and.....
martoes...(tomatoes)
AND...nanna..there is a wolf and and and a Owl and and OH NO nanna there is a cwocodile...
well it looks a bit like a cwocodile....
28th December
we decided to take a little trip up the road to Imbil to check out the camping grounds there...
found heaps of treasures...
Fishing and scrapping..now that's the way to go!!! LOL..loved it..
perhaps I should have left this behind??? we found this hat at one of the stalls at the little market..Cam insisted on buying it for Dad and wouldn't take it off! he's such a BOGUN!!!
old something or other..it's rusty LOL
Rudolph!!! having a rest!
hmmm well...no more said....
exhausted???
keeps him quiet..but not for long LOL..
we ended up in Maryborough and surprised Chrissie by turning up at her door! I was on the phone to her and said..well I have to go now, i'm just pulling into my friends driveway, can you come and open the gate?? and she screamed..so funny, then i forgot to take a pic of us!! oh well, next time!...
and finally..the end of the photo's..
actually, will do another post as these photo's deserve a post on their own..
thanks for dropping by..hope you weren't too bored LOL..
No comments:
Post a Comment