Five more to go...
I decided to make all the kids a clock each..my gosh, what was I thinking..They arrived on Monday so I thought I had better pull my finger out, so tonight, after Cam and I re-organised the spare room so I would be comfortable and after I worked out how the aircon worked (all ready for tomorrow night now Jackie!!) I had a play with my stash.
I haven't done anything except make a few cards in the last few months and I have to say, it did feel good to be creating again..
so here is tonights creation..
Emily's Butterfly Clock..(it's not as bright in real life!)
Now I just have 2 monsters, one for Cam, one for Bray. One pirate skull for Aaryn, one frog for Keiran and Evan (they share a room and picked the frog themselves) and a penguin that I absolutely cant remember for whom, or why I bought it ..perhaps because it was cute???? but it is here LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment