I enjoy having a little time off work, to do what I want to do, when I want to and take the time to do it!
Yesterday, I cleaned the house from top to bottom, spent the better half of the day, scrubbing and dusting until the whole house sparkled and smelt like bleach and cleaning product rather fresh and clean, I even washed up immediately after dinner, which on my day off is usually unheard of LOL
Today, I decided to have a little look around the town I live in, I've been here 7 months and have never walked up the main street, and today I know why LOL...to say the town is feral is an understatement, well it's not feral, just different, very different LOL..
I parked outside of Coles and walked up the hill to the bank, leisurely, went into the newsagent to see about a magazine, the woman was very strange, she then insisted that I was asking for a magazine that didn't exist even though I told her my friend had bought it yesterday in Brisbane, she then sighed at me and turned her back completely on me..so I told her in no uncertain terms, just how rude I thought she was and that it was no wonder her shop was empty..RUDE, RUDE LADY. I left the shop!
I then walked back towards Coles, looking in shop windows, and having a lovely time, when a man came up to me and said...
COCK-A-DOODLE-DO....(arm flap).....COCK-A-DOODLE-DO..(arm flap) and off he walked (or should I say flapped)..
I stood there all on my own, and just burst out laughing, I couldn't stop, Like I said, the town is feral ROFL, I then noticed a pair of trousers on the footpath..NOW please explain why there would be a pair of trousers, in the middle of a footpath, right outside the sex shop??? It was a very enlightening walk indeed LOL
I made it back to my car almost in one piece, did a little bit of shopping and then drove (no way I was walking anywhere on my own in this town again!) over to the Nambour Plaza, spoke to a lovely young man in the newsagent who assured me that he did believe me when I said my friend had bought a magazine, but perhaps I had the name wrong..I couldn't even ring said friend because I had left my mobile at home, so have decided to buy the magazine in Maroochydore tomorrow, it's far to stressful trying to shop in Nambour LOL
I did however try out the new serve yourself checkouts in Woolies, my god, it was just like being at work LOL it was ever so funny when the lady asked if I needed assistance with working the register, so not to disappoint her I let her show me how to scan an object WOW you learn something new every day, LOL, she even showed me how to put my stuff in a bag and how to deposit the money etc. She then said, I did it like a professional, and all I could say was...FUNNY THAT ...lol.
SO that bought my eventful outing to an end, I returned to my car, ignored the lady crawling in the carpark on her hands and knees doing god only knows what (I tell you, this town is strange) ignored the lady with the biggest boobs i have ever seen, wearing no bra and letting it swing for all to see (watch out for your eye..oops too late) and her partner (well I'm hoping it was her partner) who every now and again, would slap said boobs and yell, upsadaisy! WHY??? who knows!!! It's this town!! To add insult to injury, the travelator wasn't working due to flood damage and neither was the lift, how scary to walk down a non moving travelator wearing slippery boots, never again LOL
I returned to the safe haven of my home and cooked a delightful meal of lemon chicken from Gordon Ramsey's f word cookbook (kindly given loaned to me by Tina), As delish as it was, I'm sure it would have tasted better had I thrown in a few choice F words LOL..(love that man, love his shows, love his books!) and I made my very own recipe for caramel baked apples requested by alien child himself (Aaryn) who proceeded to eat 3 after eating 3 pieces of chicken and a huge dollop of Champ...(which is fancy talk for mashed spuds).
And now it's bedtime!
OH...I forgot..My craft Robo is sold!!!! now does anyone want to buy a puppy or 2?? lol
1 comment:
Too funny Tess!!! I know how much you love that town NOT!!! Now I understand why LO!!
Post a Comment