Finally Portrait Place have emailed me our free photo (mind you, we spent a small fortune on enlargements!!!) so here we are!! You have no idea how hard it was, to get everyone to smile at the same time, to stop Gary looking gormless, to have me happy with the prints!! I'm so glad they've gone digital, you can see the pics immediately and have any horrid ones instantly deleted!! This one, was amazingly the first photo she took! we were so relaxed with the photographer, we threw off our shoes, laughed and joked about, she took pics for about 45 minutes and only about 5 were no good! The hardest part was choosing the ones we liked, so they did them up into various frames which looked fantastic so we bought a heap, I love the ones of the boys on their own, so we have 3 of those in the one frame I cant wait to get them, should be this week!!!
1 comment:
ooh it's a lovely photo of the four of you and yes you do scrub up OK...
Leanne
xxx
Post a Comment