Wednesday, March 26, 2008

the rest of our photo shoot!

shoot 10002 (Small) shoot 1 (Small) shoot 10001 (Small)                                                                                   I had to take photos of our photos! they were far to big to scan I did try! The one of us all measures in at 20 x 30 and the one of the boys is 10 x 20 the others are 8 x 10 so easy to scan! I have to work out how to take a better pic of them so I can have them reprinted to scrap! I will work it out, I've just got to find the time. But this will do for now, just so you can see them.

The scanned pics scanned up not true to colour either, I have to fix those!

PC110002 (Small) PC110004_01 (Small)

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Oh Tess, they are gorgeous....hmmm I should motivate myself to lose some weight and do this with my family before they get too big and leave home!!! LOL