Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We are Home! (long post be warned photos too!!)

 

we have arrived home safe and somewhat tired from our little getaway. The boys were so well behaved and enjoyed themselves immensely!!

The room was good, the resort fantastic, the water park at the resort SUPER Fantastic (so the boys said!) and Seaworld was as it always is, wonderful!! Highlight of the resort for the boys...the water parkDSCF0559 (Small) DSCF0562 (Small)

 

...Highlight for me THE COCKTAILS!! yummmoooooo, i even persuaded Gary to have one, he chose a Maiti (I wont share his bare chested photo here, you will all be traumatized!) I had a Coconut Rough, which is Malibu, Creme de cocao, strawberry liquor, cream and chocolate..(bet you wish you had one hey LOL) it was DELISH and very more-ish! DSCF0568 (Small)

I took well over 100 photo's so wont share them all here, but have picked a few of my favourites. I was getting rather cranky at the dolphins as every time I clicked they disappeared into the water, but when I got home and put the pics on the computer, lo and behold I had captured the lot! and I got some very good shots too! I'm still learning how to use this camera, mind you, I've only had it for 2 years!

Now for the pictures 1..Pig the Dugong  2..a very cute polar bear  3...a fairy penguin   4...a dolphin    5 the same dolphin   6 a horrible shark (I am a wee bit scared of sharks!)

                                            

DSCF0587 (Small) DSCF0612 (Small)  DSCF0630 (Small)

DSCF0683 (Small) DSCF0685 (Small) shark

 

Aaryn is a lover of all animals (so he kept informing me) so had to have a baby seal to add to his ever growing animal collection, so meet Rex the baby fur seal. Rex was bought the moment we entered sea world as it was on sale and Aaryn was worried they'd all be sold out if we waited. SO, Rex was removed from plastic bag (incase he suffocated of course) and was left with the pack horse (that would be ME) all day! DSCF0598 (Small) DSCF0601 (Small)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cameron went on every single ride, not once but 3 times! that would be 3 times on the corkscrew!(eww!!) (you can see him on first picture, behind the japanese girls on 2nd carriage) DSCF0593 (Small) DSCF0590 (Small)DSCF0592 (Small)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 times on the pirate ship! (double eww!)(arrow pointing to him)he did the corkscrew and pirate ship on his own! very brave!!!

DSCF0622 ycopy (Small) DSCF0620 (Small)

He also went on the Bermuda Triangle 3 times. Aaryn got brave and went on the 2nd time with him and gary THEN do not faint...I got brave and went on it too!! (near died of terror I might add) luckily because this was the only ride we all went on, we bought the photo that was taken (it shows my terror!!) but I haven't scanned it yet!

He also went on the flume ride twice then, guilted me into going on that with him, I was ok, until the end when we plummeted to an almost near death I'm sure! I was terrified of losing my teeth ROFL..thank goodness for hold-tite! (i shall be writing to that company and telling them what a wonderful product they sell!! LOL)

He even humored Aaryn and went on the Sesame Street rides, and 'braved' the kiddy Tower of Terror!! (aka Big Bird Bounce )DSCF0624 (Small)

So, all in all, it was a fantastic weekend, the weather was Superb!! only rained at night!! and now Gary is planning a trip to Sydney...but first I need to get over this weekend LOL...

No comments: