Saturday, March 22, 2008

surprise for Mum!

After a long tiring day at work today, I told the boys i was going to have a nice soak in the bath and then tackle the evening chores, you know the ones..dishes etc, then pack our gear ready for our weekend getaway! Aaryn had been told over and over to just get some shorts, tshirts etc ready but he kept getting sidetracked with the dilemma of which bed toy to take, his welsh dragon? his crocodile? his Teddy? the choice is endless, (he has decided upon his steve irwin crocodile! appropriate for Seaworld LOL). I told them both to have their gear ready for me to pack away after my soak and off I went, oblivious (well sort of oblivious) to the giggling etc i could hear coming from the other side of the door. I was told to stay there while they finished getting their 'stuff' ready and get out when told So when told i got out to find...
They had all their gear ready, had tidied their bedrooms spotlessly (well as spotless as a boy can!) AND had washed all the dishes, dried them, put them away and wiped down the kitchen!! AND the piece de resistance....a glass of wine poured for Moi!! I am still in shock!!! Sometimes these ever so naughty boys can be so good, it makes me almost cry!!!
so they were rewarded with an early easter present..(because i was gagging to give it to them LOL) DALEK easter eggs!! I love the Daleks and couldn't wait to buy these little cuties..Press the button and they say..EXTERMINATE..love it!!
We had an easter egg hunt with the grandies yesterday, because we wont see them tomorrow, Emily was beside herself with excitement, the boys were too, but not as much as her! She was so overcome she threw up all over her mother's lounge room when they got home..BOY i love being a grandmother ROFLMAO!!!!

2 comments:

Susan C said...

Have a happy easter!

cassandra cusack said...

great photos Tess, looks like a lot of fun was had by all
i hope you are having an awesome trip