Thursday, August 02, 2007

A new day dawns!

Well here we are day 2 of August, no more dreary's, in fact i feel GREAT today. (had a giggle at Susan's comment, my dad's fave food was BEER, i hate beer LOL). I have a few things to share today
  1. I signed up for daily bloggers over at kathryn's blog. I've been meaning to do it every month but never do (because i lurk there and just love reading her adventures) so this month i jumped in head first!!
  2. ok this one is FANTASTIC... My very talented daughter is now one of Di Hickman's sketch girls!!!! SO very proud of her I am. You can find her on her own blog and also on Di's blog. GOOD ONYA TINA!!! (gets her talent from her mother I'm sure LOL)
  3. My baby was a bit worried about his mummy last night so he wrote this poem for me! (it made me thankful for what I have and how he obviously see's me LOL

A Poem about Tess

When you smill (smile) your room lites up

without a piese of darkness.

when you brush them

your brush them with delite

when you are scared at night, you smile

so you will lighten up your room

Then you go back to sleep and fill your mind

with delitefull dreams.

I love you Mum

Aaryn

Your little baby Aaryn.

NOW isn't that just adorable LOL obviously, he loves my teeth! And i always knew i lit up a room when i walked into it *wink * lol.. Here's the pic of his poem.. just have to scrap it!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome aboard daily blogging
thanks for coming out of lurkdom to say hello
look forward to getting to know you

The Bradd Family said...

What a gorgeous poem!!!

Daily blogging...hmmm....I have enough trouble weekly blogging....lol....

Susan C said...

Welcome to the daily bloggers. Its a lot of fun.

Aaryn's poem is great - thanks for sharing it.

Leanne said...

that poem is so sweet Tess, definately worth scrapping, could be a good black mail item in the years to come!!! LOL

Mrs Frizz said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so very special. Look forward to seeing the scrapped poem.