Sunday, August 12, 2007
better day today
Having a better day today after my little vent yesterday, although Cam is still out of sorts apparently he doesn't like cleaning and it's all my fault that his room is too clean! oh well, you get that!
We've had a huge clean up today! I've had my carpets cleaned, lounge suite, even my computer chair. It's so much easier when you have your own carpet cleaning machine. Floors are all mopped, house smells ever so clean!!
I've even dyed my hair as a bit of a reward. I usually spend a fortune and never really happy with the colour i get, so this time i just bought a do it yourself job and have to admit I love the colour!! (and there is no grey!)
Had a huge shock about 10 minutes ago, well not so much as a shock but a sort of OMG my babies are growing up far to fast and I should really pay attention to the songs they listen too!
Music Max is on, I told Cam that Black Eyed Peas were on and his fave song was playing, Him and Aaryn sat and sang along to it..My Humps, My Humps..they knew every single word. I was impressed until i started to really listen. I mean, I hear this song nearly every day, I even sing My Humps along with it and then lalalala the words I don't know BUT NOT ANYMORE!!!!..OMG (i have to admit that Gary is in fits of laughter, because he knew the words of the song and what it was about) Watching the clip, all the bits fell into place..OMG they are NOT singing about speed humps or camel humps,..but lady lumps!! (i must admit, i do find it a little amusing that I've been singing a song about my lovely lady lumps and not knowing it)..so..in future, I'm going to Google any song, get the right lyrics and start to veto what they listen too, although I'm beginning to think it's a little late for that LOL..that's what happens when you have Older children and then younger children..YES i blame the 3 older ones ROFL...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment