Friday, August 31, 2007

Trouble Oh NO!

Gary has just taken Bonnie and the babies up to the vet. The twins haven't been feeding at all today and i've been trying to manually put them on and squeeze milk etc, etc. Rang the vet who said I'm doing all the right things BUT, to take them up for a check and she will see if they need bitchmilk suppliment .... Just after we hung up the phone I had a right shock because one of the twins, made a very loud squeak and went stiff in my hands, . I made Gary take them all to the vets just incase... Poor Aaryn has been crying up a storm since they left AND NOW, Gary has just rung from the vets, to let us know that, SHE IS ALIVE!!! well for the time being, the vet is getting her warm and getting some milk into her, apparently, had we left it she would have died for sure but she only had some sort of little seizure PHEW, not out of the woods yet, but it's reasuring that she's in good hands.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Oh no that's terrible, I am keeping my fingers crossed that they all will be OK, especially that precious little one!

Susan C said...

Hope they are going to be ok. At least they are in good hands.

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

Hope they are all ok.