Wednesday, August 15, 2007

BIG THANKS & pay it forward.......

To my friend across the ditch Michelle aka mrs frizz for these absolutely beautiful creations that she did for me in a recent photo swap!! Mind you, we had a few small heart-attacks in thinking that the postie may have decided to keep them for himself, but after a little detour, the parcel arrived this morning!! Absolutely amazed at all the little beads, patiently stuck down and perfectly placed by Michelle. I surely would have thrown the beads with temper! what patience she has!!

  • Thanks heaps Michelle, i really love them to bits!!!

and while i'm handing out thanks, i would like to thank

Heike for being so generous with her EDM win!!! I was lucky enough to win the Autumn leaves stamps...

and also Lis for a RAK on her blog for the Pay it Forward thingy on her blog!!!

So now it's my turn to pay it forward.The first 3 people to comment on this post will recieve a handmade gift from me! But you have to keep it going forward, so you will need to post it on your blog too! (that is if you want a gift from me lol you might not!!!)

8 comments:

Deb said...

Not commenting for the RAK Tess, lol. Not that I wouldnt love something from you :)

Just wanted to say how much I love those lo's that Michelle did for you - they are mighty awesome. Lucky you.

Also wanted to say that I think of you often, and wonder how life is goimg.

Take care my friend
Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoxo

Leanne said...

Hi Tess
I would love a Rak from you, I am not totally sure how the pay it forward thing works, but I am happy to give it a go LOL.
And wow how lucky are you to receive such gorgeous layouts, they are so beautiful.
Leanne
xxx

Chrissy said...

Oh wow those LOs are super lovely, she did a beautiful job. The piccies are utterly adorable too Miss Tess!

Love to ya!
Chrissy x

Anonymous said...

oh wow how lucky are you!!!! those layouts are awesome!!!!!

Sharon said...

Hi Tess, I'm a bit slow, but I just realised who Treezah is. Do you remember me from a few other sites? Long time no see, hear or whatever. HOpe to catch up with you over at CPC sometime soon.

Sharon

Raechel Gribbin said...

These layouts are just gorgeous Tess, how lucky are you getting someone else to scrap them for you, and they are beautiful photo's too.

Raech :o)

Mrs Frizz said...

Well my friend, I am just SO pleased that they eventually turned up and now you can safely tuck them away in your albums ... I was just about ready to push the panic button.

kerry said...

Hi Leeanne, well what a surprize to see you leave a comment on my blog.Good to hear from you and boy haven't your two grown up .How time flies one minute there babies and the next they are teenagers.Good to here from you,come and visit again oneday.
take care kerry