I have been working on these calendar pages all afternoon! I had to make 12 identical pages for a swap I am in for one of my yahoo groups :). I have no idea why I decided stamping and cutting all those flowers would be a good idea, but I'm glad I did it now (with callouses on fingers too lol). I have also put a little glass bead in the middle of each flower and also the A.s I wanted to use pearl beads but i didn't have any
I used the Robo to make the January title and will use the word on the actual calendar side (so double use!!). All in all I stamped and cut 72 large flowers and 96 small ones. I love this stamp set from Stampin-up it was a special earlier this year. Delight in life..
I used pink bazzil and java bazzil but somehow my scanner decided it would look better bright pink (i assure you it is a very nice pink!). I do hope it will be ok..It's my first big swap with this group and for some unknown reason, i put my name down for 2 pages so now I have to do July's page (but I do have an idea so will get to them tomorrow!!)
3 comments:
these look absolutely fabbo!
Looks great, would of taken ages to do all those flowers!
I agree those flowers look awesome.
Post a Comment