- It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring!! oh yes, i think the drought has broken!! well it feels like it. Steady, hard rain since Tuesday night, and earlier on Thunder and lightening..the park across the road is totally underwater, you can just see the skatebowl. It looks like a nice little lake..talking of lakes, the lake around the corner has flooded too!! and not to mention the back yard, it's well above our ankles and the dogs will be needing little rafts soon LOL..Apparently Baroon Pocket dam (our main water supply) is full and has enough water in it to last SC 2 years (so they said on the news tonight). Hopefully Wivenhoe is getting filled up too!! Mr You Know Who, might keep his mitts off Traveston if this rain keeps up!!!...ok enough about wet, rain,(give us a few more day's we'll be praying for sunshine again LOL)..
- I SCRAPPED...indeed I did, i started off by just organising all my scrapping gear the last couple of days in preparation for the new dining suite, I have no desk so had to scrap at the dining table BUT it felt good!! Probably because i knew exactly where everything was! I didn't mean to scrap, I was just going to put packs together ready for the crop at TSH on Saturday, needless to say, no packs were put together but i did throw this layout. It's the Adorable Aussle pack and have to say, LOVED THE PAPERS!!! I also used one of Nicole's sketches.
- It's a bit of a tribute to my Dad, it wasn't going to be, but then the journalling kind of took over. It was hard to write down, but very therapeutic! it says:
- Since Dad died, I often wonder where he is now and is there really such a place as Heaven.
Sitting on the beach late one afternoon, I was thinking about dad, when the sun came out from behind a dark storm cloud. In that moment I knew Dad was telling me he is ok. I didn’t have my camera so I used my phone to capture a photo, so I could never forget the day I had a glimpse of HEAVEN....

- It was a clever woman who invented the phone with built in camera dont you think LOL
Thursday, August 23, 2007
I hear thunder!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is just beautiful journaling and lo of course as well. Stunning, Tess. :)
Its been raining here all week too, its great.
Love the layout hon its a beautiful tribute :)
I love this Aussle too, haven't used it yet....
This is a gorgeous page and such heartfelt journalling...your dad will always be with you Tess, carry him with you in your heart, you will never be far from him...
Your journalling is lovely. Sometimes I think that God lets us know that the people we love who have passed on are ok.
That is stunning ...
Memories are for ever Tess and for ever you will cherish them.
Post a Comment