skip to main |
skip to sidebar
here i am again!
- so far so good LOL this daily blogging is easy peasy!! but what to talk about lol..
- Yesterday, was a great day, I had some much needed retail therapy, boy it felt good! I went to The Scrap Heap, spent a small fortune there (probably could feed a small 3rd world country with the proceeds from my PP alone)
- Went to Amart, found the perfect dining set, i've been wanting a new one for ages, SO bought it LOL large square dining table, 8 chairs, carved!! oh joy, we'll all be able to sit at the table together instead of doing it in shifts. Dont think Gary liked that idea though LOL he likes to sit on the lounge, balancing his tray and drink LOL..only downside is..i have to re-arrange the room to fit it in when it arrives in 2 weeks BUT i am no to upset about losing my scrapping area, the table is so big, i can scrap on one side and there is still room to eat!!!
- Walked into the Good Guys, was a bit upset there, no singing, no dancing like on the advert, i even complained to the salesman about it, he has promised to do something special for me on my next visit, i'm a little scared! lol..bought a dryer!! even paid for it there and then, it gets delivered this arvie and wouldn't you know, no rain forcast now for about a year!! I like the good guys, they give you good discounts for cash and then that pays for delivery. The salesman as i was about to leave, yelled out, We love you..(insert die of embarrassment here).. You are our best customer, see you next time..I guess, i spend far too much money in there!!!
- Last night, i remembered i needed to get something from camera house, Gary drove me over there, i stood outside the door, the man looked at me and smiled..I couldn't walk in there, OH MY LORDY it was the same man the one who thinks i'm strange and weird.. I had to pretend I'd been in the shop and they didn't have what i wanted. I cant go in there when 'that' man is there and why???
- A while ago (quite a while ago, but the memory lingers like a very bad smell) i wanted to buy a digi-dock, for travelling, so i could remove my photos safely from memory card without using a computer, oh yes, sounds easy enough, just walk into shop and ask for it. which is what i did!!
- I confidently walked up to the man mentioned above...smiled very nicely (i find this gets you discounts sometimes) looked him in the eye..and asked in my very important I have some money to spend voice..Good afternoon, do you have a dodgy-dick??...his reply, complete with smirk, "it wasn't last time i checked". I looked at him mortified, saw my daughter in fits of laughter, he cracked, ..i turned tail and fled and have never been back into the store and will NEVER go back into the store until the day that man retires...I have heard, he's the manager, he will never retire, I can never buy a new camera!!
- ..........................................................................................................................................................
- Onto this morning, life is never dull here!
- The boys have just handed me invoices from school, more extra activities (groan) oh this one they can do, Sex Ed.. Aaryn is mortified, he just knows he's too young to have sex. Have reassured him he doesn't have to have sex, just learn about it etc, (ykwim)
- Cameron on the otherhand, says he doesn't need it as he knows everything about sex and it's just a waste of money he's 11, he'll tell Aaryn all about it, ok then, off you go...I just heard him telling Aaryn, He's doing the class!!!! he really knows nothing (sigh of relief)
- OH and for the record..."it's not called sex-ed mum it's HRE" I stand corrected!!!
- I think that will do for today, i have to go to work and now i'm running late..this daily blogging could get me into trouble with the boss!! oh..i am the boss, must speak severely to myself and put me on a warning!! I'm far too good to sack though, so a warning will have to do ROFL...
5 comments:
That is hilarious!!!! I know you embarrassed but that is definitely the funniest things I have heard in ages!
Still rolling on the floor, Tess. :) Welcome to Daily Blogging. :)
LMAO embarrassing but so funny!!
Sometimes I think my 14 and 12 yr olds know more about sex than I do lol
Welcome to daily blogging :)
Still rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off.
LOL
i have a link for a 'blogging prompt generator' which is what i've been using the last few days cos my life is boring LOL
let me know if you want the link
Post a Comment