Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kennedy's Button!

I've had quite a few emails asking where Kennedy's button has gone! Well, remember awhile ago I had an idiot commenter? Well, in a nutshell, the comments it made, were very derogatory towards people with Down Syndrome, in fact, I really wish now that I had 'outed' this person and copied the comments to the blog so that my subscribers could see what a hideous stalker I have. I was so worried that this hideous revolting person (yes you know you are still here and yes, look, I'm talking about you) would go over to Renee's blog and start her crap there (I say her, because to be honest, I don't believe a man would be that bitchy and horrible, nor would a man bother with stalking my blog anyway!) so I reluctantly removed Ken's button. (sorry Renee!). I was going to just have the button with no link but couldn't work out how to take the link off, SO Renee, if you can help with that!!!!! lol

I've also decided to take comment moderation off, if the stalker wants to comment, let her, it's her time and effort, and honestly, if that's what gives her kicks, who am I to spoil her fun really. Perhaps she could put her own writing to her own blog and let us stalk her??? THAT would be too easy hey!

What does make me laugh in the blog stalking stakes is that how someone will come in, read your blog, take it all in, talk about it, YET totally ignore you, when they see you in real life, like you don't exist.

That cracks me and Jackie up all the time.

That's all I have to say on the matter LOL..Resuming normal programming now..

OH I've changed my template...does it look ok??

5 comments:

Deb said...

I like the new look Tess, but have to say I liked the old one too.

I hope your 'stalker' has come to his/her senses and realised there are more important things in life than making a total fool of themself!

Nik said...

Love the new look Tess.. Glad you are feeling so much better!!

As for the stalker...they seriously can not have anything better to do with there time!! SO screw them LOL!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

Good to hear [and of course - read!!!!] that you are feeling better.

Look after yourself buddy!!!

Mish said...

Heya Tess!

Love the new blog template...

Love your work you are doing with your new camera!!!!! Great photos


Hope you are doing a lot better... Sorry to hear you have been so unwell!

xxx Mish

Soonymary said...

hope you are soon totally better Tess. Loved your flower pics with the new camera.
Don't worry about the morons...they are in the minority!