Tuesday, September 09, 2008

IDIOTIC COMMENTORS!

I am having problems with a particular Anonymous IDIOT who likes to leave stupid and rude comments, this idiot is obviously a subscriber to my blog as IT gets in as soon as it hit bloglines and leaves ridiculous comments that are just RIDICULOUS i guess lol.

SO, rather than have the IDIOT comment further on the 3 posts that i have had to delete, I just found it easier to delete the whole post rather than IDIOTS comment IYKWIM...

Is there a way of making blogs private so that even though you are subscribed you have to log in to see them? I think there is, I just have to work it out! Any ideas? email me! ta muchly.

You will be able to read the deleted posts if your subscribed through bloglines but if not..well, you've missed out! unfortunately, you wont be able to comment on them..

 

although, must say, if you are a subscriber, mr/mrs idiot, i would like you to unsub now as I don't like the idea of someone like YOU reading this blog..you have had your 5 minutes of fame, now piddle off and go somewhere else..perhaps...the arctic??

oh gosh i am so dumb...i can turn on comment moderation...having a senior moment LOL will try that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deb said...

Why do they bother? Don't they have anything better to do?

nbeltane said...

hey tess, i agree with deb, shy do they bother..i read your previous posts just now via bloglines and they where great posts..

Mrs Frizz said...

Just reading through your posts now buddy ... it's a shame really that we have people like that ... there is no need for it.

Good luck with the op and a speedy recovery my friend.