Monday, April 07, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS........

 

This was really really hard so I got the boys to help me, we put everyone's name in a bowl and Aaryn drew one out, They absolutely refused to have their photo taken whilst doing it, in fact Cam chucked a mental and left the room when I dared to say I would like to take a photo for my blog!

SO without further ado..Drumroll please....

the winner is..................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JENELLE......

(if you could drop me an email with your address Jenelle, I'll pop that in the post for you on Wednesday :)  tess.youd@gmail.com)

 

 

 

Surprise RAK goes to ...........

NIKjustNIK...

can you send me your Address please Nik and i'll post something off to you on Wednesday as well!!

 

I'll be doing another RAK sometime this week, so keep your eyes open!!! it may be hidden somewhere LOL...

2 comments:

Nik said...

Thanks a bunch Tess!!! What a great surprise for me!!

Chrissy said...

What a kind hearted sweetie you are Miss Tess. :-)