Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Lad??

Aaryn rang our hairdresser the other night, he found her number in my mobile and took it upon himself to ring her! I heard this little conversation....

Hello?? is that Katie?? the hairdresser?

Oh Ok, well this is Aaryn, I'm Theresa's youngest son, you probably remember me.

Yes, the cute one!

WELLLLL, I'm ringing you to see if when you come here tomorrow to cut our hair, if you would mind just like, dying my hair black, then putting like, white stripes through it?

Yeah, yeah, mum said it is ok, She'll be fine with it..and how much will that be do you think?

REALLY?? is that all?? that's very cheap, book me in ok!

UM yes, I'm sure, black , i want black, white stripes made out of that bleach stuff you use..

WELLLLL I don't know if mum is available to speak to you right now..ummm *whispers* oh yeah, she's right here, do you really need to speak to her?? Just a minute..MUM..Katie is on the phone, she needs to speak to you..

ME: Katie is on our phone, I never heard it ring (giggle)

Him: Ihuyadunno (I don't know how to spell this word he uses, he sort of shrugs, I think it's meant to say I DUNNO, but sort of comes out distorted and sounds like ihuyadunno, which translated means OH POOP, i've been caught out and if i do something cute or just stupid she'll forget)

I got on the phone, trying so hard not to LOL too loudly, all I could hear was Katie laughing her head off on the other end. We both decided he would look like a Zebra if we let him have his hair black, so between the 2 of us, we persuaded him to just have his blonde fringe cut off (that was the last hair do!) and to just have blonde tips put through his hair FOR GOODNESS SAKE THIS LAD IS ONLY 10!!!!

so here is the result......

DSCF0762 (Medium) DSCF0764 (Medium)

 

DSCF0766 (Medium) DSCF0767 (Medium)

You cant see the blonde very well, I shall have to take some outside pics. After having his hair done, he said...

You wont be able to stop staring at me know will you? I shall dazzle you with my good looks and sex appeal..

FOR GOODNESS SAKE..he sounds just like his older brother LUKE!!! (and scarily looks just like him too)...

TODAY he had his 3rd soccer match...I had to miss it AGAIN! work this time, not shopping lol. He assured me they had a great match today, it was nil all at half time, then his team scored a goal (their first!!) and were winning until the other team scored 4 LOL.. oh well..

And with much excitement he then told me "

And the best thing was mum we all got an icy pole off the coach, OH  and I got man of the match."

MAN OF THE MATCH!! so proud LOL must be the David Beckham hair do hey LOL

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

LOLOLOL This sounds *exactly* like our Alex!! I haven't let him do the blonding thing yet but if you could see how much time he puts into that shaggy hair of his..... *giggle*

C x