I've had a song stuck in my head all day...ok i cant remember who sings it, I think it may be the Eurythmics (Annie Lennox) but for the life of me I cant remember..but I know for sure the words are WRONG WRONG WRONG...
And I want to, and I want to, and I want to stop this Circumcision!!
i think it should be indecision, but I think circumcision sounds much better! But ever so embarrassing when you sing it outloud in the tea-room!
3 comments:
Just as well I didn't have a mouthful of coffee and splutter all over my puta ...
Coffee cup has just been emptied. I kid you not ... just as well me thinks.
Oh STOP it Miss Tess!!!! ROFLMHO Now I'm singing it with your ummmm creative addition!!! *giggle*
You soooo make me giggle love.
Hugs
Chrissy x
hi tess
thats one of my fave songs
the real words are
And I want you
And I want you
And I want you so
It's an obsession
although i agree circumsision is much funnier !!!
Post a Comment