I happened to mention to Gary that the Dalai Lama was at Australia Zoo yesterday and how exciting it must have been for those people lucky enough to see him. Aaryn pipes up..I love Llama's, it's about time the zoo got some in, can we buy a llama..he wasn't impressed when i told him who Dalai Lama was!
I heard a little yappy dog about half hour ago, out near our front gate, yapping at our 2 big boxers, how brave that little thing was just because there was a gate between them all LOL, i opened the front door to shoosh him home when a big boxer the dead spit for Tyson came around the side of the house, I couldn't believe my eyes, he was so playful and just adorable, i had to go check to make sure it wasn't my dog LOL..i bought him and old yapper inside and rang the number on his collar, his owners have just left, they had been missing since early this morning and had travelled quite a way to get to here.. The lady told me i was right in not going near old yapper as he is quite spiteful and nasty (i dont like little hairy dogs lol and this one looked just like hairy mclary from donaldson's dairy) where'as Kosta (what a cute name for a boxer lol) was a big sookie just like my Tyson lol..we got brave (because her husband was there) and let the 3 boxers have a play together, i'm just cranky that i forgot to take a photo of them all!! I am going to get our number put on our baby's collars now... the lady said she only got the numbers engraved 2 days ago!! just as well i would think LOL (although our dogs are microchipped!). .. she also asked if she could breed Bonnie and Kosta... I shall have think about that lol because Tyson might not like his 'wife' mating with strange men no matter how handsome they are!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment