couldn't resist showing you this pic of Evan in his SUIT!!
yes, he put on the top, took a lot of fighting and screaming but he got it on..had it on for 15 minutes then took it off! I'm hoping he will get used to it and wear it..AND tomorrow is the pirate party, he is going to be so traumatized at all of us pirates in our costumes!
I was there today, and kept saying to him, oh it's a lovely suit, you will look so smart, he just kept saying NO, NO NANNA...NO NO...Keiran in his infinite wisdom, just looks and shakes his head at me (he's 4 and knows everything)..and says...."WEEEEELLLLLLL Nanna, you could put it on BUT you are to big and OLD"
He is going to be gobsmacked tomorrow when Nanna fronts up in her Jack Sparrow hair, Bandana and eyepatch complete with cutlass isn't he!!! I hope i terrify the little snots..That'll teach em...ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (i love pirates lol)
3 comments:
Miss Rani (at her 3rd birthday party)was given the most divine princess costume by her godmother and we got the same reaction - wouldn't try it on and announced in front of all at the party that she hated it. So embarrassing I could have killed her!
A week later it became her favourite outfit that she wanted to wear 24/7. Kids!!!
Can't wait to see pics of you!
Don't scare them too much - don't want to give them nightmares but I'd love to see his face when he sees you in costume.
The album is fantastic! You have all done a great job and I hope the party is a roaring success....have heaps of fun you deserve it.
A big Happy Birthday to the 2 birthday boys.
Post a Comment