Saturday, June 02, 2007

Tagged!!

I laughed when i saw that Bev had started her own Tag..soon had that smile wiped off my mug when i saw that she had tagged ME...damnation LOL..so here it is
  1. Name three things that scare you. Mice, dentists and husbands who find out you've spent more than you say you have lol
  2. The daggiest thing in your music collection. *blush* ABBA
  3. Your three favourite clothing items. I'm so glad it's winter I can wear my cargo's that i bought to wear in the UK and also 2 jumpers that i bought over there, they are probably my faves (unless of course you count the new jeans, jumper cardi and undies that i ordered today, but they aren't here yet lol)
  4. Your partners most annoying habit. would have to be how he ALWAYS tells me how to use the washing machine, dishwasher EVEN how to mop the floor..honestly if he's so damn perfect, he should do it all!!!!!
  5. What stresses you out. going to the dentist lol..seriously..driving the car with husband in the passenger seat..i cant do it..i end up pulling over and letting him drive..he treats me like i'm still on my L plates..i hate it
  6. If I could change the world I would hmmmmm...make it out of chocolate??
  7. Your favourite household chore…. would have to be oh shoot, i hate doing my own housework, i do it every day for other people and oh yes...i enjoy BEING PAID..yes, that will do lol!
  8. If you had fifty bucks to spend at Target which section would you head straight for…. Jumpers..i have an addiction to jumpers..cant help myself
  9. In my next life I would like to come back as …..Me, I'd like to start with a new mother LOL
  10. Your least favourite celebrity…I have so many but really cant stand..Jeannie Little..she gets right up my nose.(she'd probably fit too Dahling!!)

Ok i have to tag someone now heheheheh who shall it be...let me see.....ok..Tassie Deb....Raechel.....Heike... and Mish.... if i have to suffer...then you do too!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, T.H.A.N.K.S. Miss Tess!!!
Actually sounds interesting though, I'll see what I can come up with. :)

Deb said...

Onya Tess - but I've done it !!

Luv 'n hugs
TD oxooxoxo