well it's not a car, but it's a win LOL, i was lucky enough (with 2 other's) to have a canvas made by Michelle (link in sidebar). I love it!! It's the divine Miss Em of course!! lol..
THANKS EVER SO MUCH MICHELLE, i cant wait for the camel train to get here with it!!!!
4 comments:
Lovely layout girly!
ow Tess - you sure are one lucky duck :) Love Mish's canvas - truly divine, and I am so lucky that I on one as well :)
Luv 'n hug
TD xoxox
Glad you like it Tess, I was so tempted to use some of that bright in your face 'Peach' colour... LOL but I could bring myself to using it either! Hope the camel train doesnt take too long getting there.
Hi Tess
great pic of Em, she looks like her mum at that age, can't wait to see you all again in person
Paddy (lil Bro)
Post a Comment