Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Suddenly I see...................

Reminds me of my darling Emily...i miss her so much, every time i hear it i can see her face and i miss her more and that makes me sob (much to my embarrassment when i let out a huge sigh in the car and Gary got quite concerned and then laughed at me when i told him that the song makes me cry.)..Now, dont get me wrong in thinking that i dont miss Brayden, I do, very much..I think it's because Emmy is the only girl and we had a nanna/grand-daughter kind of bond . AND to say we are not gutted TOTALLY GUTTED to hear that Hayley and the cherubs wont be home in 3 weeks for Luke's 21st (and Evan's 3rd on the same day!) is an understatement.. I was beside myself with excitement that they would be here for a whole week and then Hayley rang to let me know she wasn't allowed to come down and probably wont be back at all this year...all i could say on the phone was 'aha..oh..ok..' then hung up and bawled like a baby..Sometimes i feel like i should just fly up there and kidnap them all and bring them home to us, where they belong...but i cant do that... Back to the song LOL.................. Her face is a map of the world Is a map of the world You can see she's a beautiful girl She's a beautiful girl And everything around her is a silver pool of light The people who surround her feel the benefit of it It makes you calm She holds you captivated in her palm

Suddenly I see, lalallalalalallallalalallalallalallalalallalallalalalallalllalalla..you get the idea LOL I did these 2 layouts at SWIG (bev's class..thanks bev)...I just love them...

RAK NEWS.....

i have finished the RAKS (well all but 2 of them lol) so shall try to post them out to you this week, but will let you know when they actually do go in the post..now the big decision..hmmm do i take a photo and put them in here?? or just let you stew for a week LOL

5 comments:

Leanne said...

your grand daughter is beautiful, I can see why you miss her so much...and about the RAK's please dont spoil the surprise I love surprises!

Bev said...

oh Tess, I feel so bad for you I did everything I could to put Haley off going to Kalgoorlie...as it turns out they didnt end up going but I would have been a mess if they had left...the photos on your your layout are gorgeous

Deb said...

Tess that's so sad, I know how much you were wanting them to come down and visit you all. I can only imagine how much you are missing them. I hope she changes her mind and decides to come anyway!

Deb said...

Oh Tess - what can I say? Such a huge disappointment for you. Maybe they will surprise you :)

Love the los of Emily - truly stunning

Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

That is so sad and disappointing for you. My parents have just moved away from here and my kids especially the little ones really miss them. Wish they had a grandmother like you.
Lovely lo's, she is beautiful. :()