WELCOME, to my little place in cyberspace! pull up a comfy chair, have a coffee, piece of cake (chocolate yum) and enjoy!
Friday, May 18, 2007
COMMENT RAK
YES. I DID MEAN IT...I AM DOING A DRAW FOR ALL COMMENTORS OVER THE WEEKEND OF SWIG... ONE PERSON WILL WIN A RAK JUST BY LEAVING A COMMENT ON MY BLOG...COME ON..DONT BE SHY...I WONT BITE..well i might, just a little bit LOL
Have a great time at SWIG Tess, I know you will lead all those lovely ladies astray (are you taking Harry along?) & I hope you don't have to wash you own dishes LOL... hopefully I will see you at the next one. Raech :o)
4 comments:
Are you sure you don't bite?
Ok, here I am commenting, but what is a RAK....dont't laugh, if it's something that I should know...LOL
LOL now I am not allowed to win this okay... LOL it will look like its rigged with you winning a prize on my blog then me winning one on yours...
Have a great time at swig.. and dont go getting kicked off any inspiration teams this time...
Have a great time at SWIG Tess, I know you will lead all those lovely ladies astray (are you taking Harry along?) & I hope you don't have to wash you own dishes LOL... hopefully I will see you at the next one.
Raech :o)
Post a Comment