A couple of weeks ago, I had a call off Hayley, which I had forgotten about until this morning and just had to get it down before I forgot again...
She had taken master seek and destroy and his long suffering sister, to a friends house, which she doesn't do often LOL..Apparently Seek and Destroy was very well behaved there ...or so she thought LOL..
In the car on the way home..Little miss Blabber mouth says..
Mummy, it wasn't really nice of Brayden what he did to the fish was it...
What did he do?
OH mummy, he was playing with the fish you know...it wasn't very good..
What did he do..I think she was starting to panic now...
WELLLLL, mummy, he bit them in half and put them back in the water don't you know...
WHATTTTT????????????
oh dear me..it would appear that Mr Seek and Destroy, has a liking for Siamese Fighting Fish. He managed to catch them....bit yes bit them with his teeth... bit them in half (SHUDDER) and then, put them back in their tanks as if nothing had happened...and the funniest thing was....The owners of the fish, hadn't even noticed..When Hayley got brave enough to ring them..THEY HADN"T EVEN NOTICED....why wouldn't you notice your fish cut in half??? I wonder if they fed them...hahaha
..now the scary thing is...one half of a fish was missing...I DO NOT want to think about where this may be...but...I do have my suspicions LOL...fish fingers anyone???
2 comments:
OMFG!!! I dont know whether to be sick or laugh my guts out!!! That is so funny....
I wonder where that other half went...YUCK!!!
OMFG as well ... I spluttered on my coffee on that one Tess ... ewwwwwhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Post a Comment