Friday, October 24, 2008

It don't rain..lol

Finally, the internet is back on!!! yeahah~~ it's been a long week without it..apparently it was on yesterday, but someone plugged the cords into the wrong holes in the splitter...ok, ok..so I was in a hurry and didn't have my glasses on..it's all fixed now, no need to go on about it ROFL....

now onto business.....

It's raining babies, hallelujah, it's raining babies, hallelujah. oh yes indeed, this little duck is going to be a granny TWICE next year...raining babies, oh yes indeed...

NO Tina is not having twins unfortunately   Hayley has just informed me, well a few hours ago that they too are expecting baby #3..HOW EXCITING and both due within weeks of each other!!! OH MY..it's a case of deja-vu indeed!! This happened when Tina was pregnant with Evan and then Haylz got pregnant with Emily...oh my...now wouldn't it be nice to have 2 pink bundles come out of this...that would make everything nice and even...3 boys, 3 girls...ahh sigh...but I don't really mind what colour they are (meaning pink or blue lol) so long as I can have lots of cuddles and snuggles....

1 comment:

Nik said...

Congrats Nana Tess!!