Thursday, November 08, 2007
I"M BACK!!!
did ya miss me?? i doubt it LOL
lots of news..the move went very well, we are almost settled in, most of the boxes are unpacked expecially the scrapping boxes!! just have a few more things to put in the shed and all is finished. I still haven't taken pics but will get around to it soon.
EVEN BETTER NEWS........
As most of you know, we own our own cleaning business and for the last 9 months i've branched out and had my own little business and contracts WELL, that is now all changed. Not only have I got a new home BUT a NEW CAREER!! yes indeed, no longer do i work for myself but now...tada...i am..working in customer service at TARGET, i started with orientation yesterday and today i have 5 hours register training. SO no more cleaning for this little black duck, even though the money was fantastic, I just felt it was time for a change! The hours will take some getting used to, i cant pick and choose anymore, but it will be lovely to get a proper wage and work in aircon LOL..I have a pretty uniform to wear! I happen to like red! I love the store, it's friendly and the staff are easy to get along with. I'm very nervous about those registers though, although my manager has assured me that if i dont like it, i can go to another dept. which, i've already told him I'll do LOL but then again, i may end up loving being on the registers who knows. I'll let you know tomorrow!!!!
I have to give notice tomorrow at my lovely little job, that is going to be hard, but i've got a replacement lined up already and have told her that if it gets to much, i may help out (but then again, i may not LOL)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh wow love, that's great news! A change can be so refreshing to the spirit, that's so true! Thinking of you on your first days, you'll be terrific for sure Miss Tess! :-)
Love ya!
Chrissy x
Post a Comment