Thursday, October 04, 2007

still to busy!

It's october already and i'm seriously lacking in blogging updates lately. Still busy packing and organising ready for the garage sale which is now only 2 days away THANK GOD! Puppies went in the paper to sell today too (very sad!).
  • yesterday, I spent all day pricing and sorting stuff, had on my oldest most revolting pink skirt (which once upon a time was lovely LOL) it's one of those flaired ones with like sections (is it called a ra-ra? who knows i got it in England LOL) anyway, it's god ugly but good for sorting in the garage.
  • Miss Emily came for the day (again) and gasped when she saw me, I knew i looked revolting but a gasp??
  • OH NANNA...you look gorgeous, (child is blind), i love it, oh Nanna, can you spin around (why yes i can! nearly passing out in the process) OH Nanna, it's a lovely dancing skirt, can you dance (why i think i can!) OH NANNA you look so lovely..just like Dorothy the Dinosaur!!!!!
  • NOW i'm wondering, does Dorothy own a pink skirt?? or am i FAT AND GREEN WITH YELLOW SPOTS???
  • Today she asked me why i wasn't wearing HER pretty skirt...i'm thinking of giving it to her for dressups!!!

*ETA*...there will be no photo's ladies LOL the skirt is not the best photo taking material LOL and well you all know i'm fat like dorothy!!!....and now i have the damn dorothy the dinosaur song stuck in my head

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, where's the photo?!?!

Susan C said...

Out of the mouth of babes and I agree with Heike, where's the photo!

Mrs Frizz said...

I can only imagine that you looked ... S T U N N I N G and pretty in pink ...qtqkiy

Susan C said...

spoilsport :-P