The joys of being a mother of BOYS! today they have been quite feral, i for one will be glad when they have gone to bed and will have a well deserved drink (or 2!). Their antics today, leave much to be desired, but it seems i'm not alone, quite a few people have had problems with kids today!! must be the moon. I took these pics of the boys, not long ago, they dragged the trampoline over to the shed and took turns jumping off..They also thought i was going to use the photo's as 'evidence' of their naughtiness..hmm that's not a bad idea!! but now they are sitting nicely waiting for dinner, after having showers to wash away the 'badness'..I hope tomorrow is a better day...i do, because their sister is babysitting them while i work LOL hmm, maybe overtime is in order tomorrow LOL
2 comments:
Oh Tess you poor thing, what a terrbile day you've had.
I would be going bonkers by now if my boys were doing that with the trampoline! Mine have actually behaved themselves today. I sent them and their father to Kings Beach for the afternoon, lol, while EJ and I did some retail therapy. It was lovely!
I hope your boys are on their best behaviour tomorrow afternoon!!
Hang in there,
Deb.
Oh no Tess, what a day!! Hope they are good for their sis tomorrow!
BTW the video clip above is sooooo cute! ;-)
Post a Comment