Monday, April 09, 2007

How I miss them

hayley sent this little video clip of her and the kids yesterday, How i miss them. I fiddled around a bit and worked out how to put it in here, it stalls then starts, but you get to see how much they have grown and how brayden isn't a baby anymore..when did he start to talk and look at that hair!!! have i said how much i miss them?? I cant wait for our trip up there in about 3 weeks (or is it 4?). i wish they were all here, i miss having cuddles off Miss Em, and kisses off Bray. I just want them home with their nanna, who has no little girl to spoil here anymore and well, to be honest, Tina doesn't like me dressing Keiran and Evan in dresses for some reason LOL..I have to laugh at that video clip, Hayley has the whole chinese video happening, voice first then her mouth moves and Emily doesn't want to talk, just make rrrrrrr noises with her tongue, which is her newest trick!! and what is with the lollipop kids song in the background LOL Emily's new wizard of oz dvd that is on loop LOL...it was Hayley's favorite movie as a kid and Em loves it now too..

No comments: