Tuesday, April 10, 2007
3 more sleeps!
only 3 more days to go until D. day...to say i'm nervous is an understatement. I'm snapping at everyone who even mentions the D word and haven't slept properly for about a week now, the closer it's getting the less sleep i'm having! have been throwing myself into work or scrapping to take my mind off it, but the minute i have 5 minutes to just sit..i start to worry that something is going to go wrong. What if the anaesthetic doesn't work and i feel everything?? so many what if's going through my mind at the moment. If it wasn't 100% paid for, i'm sure, i'd have cancelled the appointment by now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Try not to stress too much Tess. Not long to go now and when you see your new smile you will forget about all the anxiety and worry .. only a few days to go and you've done so well, hang in there! I will visit on Thursday and take your mind off it for a while, well I'll try to!
Poor you! I'd be the same. Try and keep really busy. Have a stiff drink or 2 or 3, lol. Can't wait to see your gorgeous new smile!
Post a Comment