Oh dear! DH bought a surround sound system with new DVD player last week so has decided that it HAS to be installed NOW! He's had it all working great, (I know it's going to drive me mad in my shoebox) so why is he now mucking about with the back of the TV?? Why do men feel the need to have more power? WHY do men think they dont need the instruction manual until they have said at least 5 or more swear words?? Is it to do with Testosterone I wonder? All I want to do is finish off my Easter boxes but NO, not going to happen for a little while, I'm just sitting here PMSL at him he keeps asking me if I can hear it..UM YES! I'm not totally deaf, in fact I think the neighbor's hear it! The boys have gone off to bed anticipating the arrival of Easter Bunny, not much sleep going to happen with the noise coming from those wretched speakers, but it's keeping DH quiet (well sort of quiet lol).Now he has informed me that the dvd has a built in radio so can he take the stereo out to his office..YES and if you keep it up you can take your bed out there too LOL. Now he's gone off to the shower and left the music on and i dont know how to turn it off, shall have to 'visit' the instruction manual and learn how this 'new' remote works!! Spoke to soon, now he's back to work out the remote, its going to be 'one of those nights' i can feel it in my water LMAO!
Saturday, April 15, 2006
OH NO!
Oh dear! DH bought a surround sound system with new DVD player last week so has decided that it HAS to be installed NOW! He's had it all working great, (I know it's going to drive me mad in my shoebox) so why is he now mucking about with the back of the TV?? Why do men feel the need to have more power? WHY do men think they dont need the instruction manual until they have said at least 5 or more swear words?? Is it to do with Testosterone I wonder? All I want to do is finish off my Easter boxes but NO, not going to happen for a little while, I'm just sitting here PMSL at him he keeps asking me if I can hear it..UM YES! I'm not totally deaf, in fact I think the neighbor's hear it! The boys have gone off to bed anticipating the arrival of Easter Bunny, not much sleep going to happen with the noise coming from those wretched speakers, but it's keeping DH quiet (well sort of quiet lol).Now he has informed me that the dvd has a built in radio so can he take the stereo out to his office..YES and if you keep it up you can take your bed out there too LOL. Now he's gone off to the shower and left the music on and i dont know how to turn it off, shall have to 'visit' the instruction manual and learn how this 'new' remote works!! Spoke to soon, now he's back to work out the remote, its going to be 'one of those nights' i can feel it in my water LMAO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL. What a great story! I'm sure you and your neighbours will appreciate the enhanced sound.
Think of how much better Michael Crawford will sound.
Too true Susan you took the words right out of my mouth!
ROFLMAO Tess!
Chrissy xx
which is why it was worth every penny of the fifty dollars we spent to have someone come and install our big screen tv....martin learnt his lesson after assembling a barbeque that lets just say was buggared after he took to it with a hammer....diy is NOT his forte!
ROFL! I can soooooo relate to the men-and-telly thing... it's like with the aerial, they have to tweak it, cant HELP themselves!
hugs
Linda.
Post a Comment