Friday, April 14, 2006

My first real post!

Well here we are, Good Friday, DH is at work finishing off a job and I'm home alone with the boys AGAIN! They are being good today so I have relented and let them on the sony's and computers for a little while, C is still not dressed though and is refusing to take his med's so I'm just letting him be, he'll take them when he's ready I guess. (at least he has taken his Lamitcal) I scrapped until 2 last night, got home just before 3, left workshop at 2.45 so that wasn't too bad, except I had to get up at 8 as DH had left and I didn't want the boys running riot! Will feel it later on I reckon. I'm hoping to get a bit of scrapbooking done today, I'm going to go through Cameron's birth photo's and see if i get any inspiration to scrap them! What else is happening.. We are going to H and B's on Sunday for a bbq lunch, that should be nice, It's Bubbies 1st Easter so some good photo opportunities there! I made a tin for E and J (B's little sister) and just bought a rabbit for Bubby. Have bought a rabbit for E and for K i bought him what he asked for A HEN..he said..i want a HEN nanna, a HEN..not a chook A HEN! so i found him a very cute chocolate hen on a nest, seems a shame to eat it! for C and A i bought a v8 supercar filled with small eggs, and i guess i had better buy L something tomorrow (even though he's nearly 20 he still sulks if he doesn't get anything lol). Shall pick up something for Br to i guess! C has just come out and is going to take his pills LOL i just wish he'd get dressed! oh well i guess it's a go slow day. DH is getting the motor off his boat back tomorrow and will probably go out fishing tomorrow night, he's going to help me fix up my scrap corner this afternoon, (well that is the plan!) we'll see! lol. That's it for now! back later perhaps!!

No comments: