Had the most lovliest day yesterday (Friday), My dear friend Chris had a half RDO so she picked me up at 11.30 and we toddled off to Landsborough where we had the most delicious counter lunch at the Landsborough Pub (roast beef, with all the veges and gravy, followed by a peach gateau which we shared!), after a leisurely lunch complete with a glass of wine, we headed up the road to Scrappy-Doo, where we did a make-and-take class (for free!) spent nearly 3 hours in the shop, they were so friendly, even asked us if we would like coffee! (is the pope catholic??) We spent up big as they have heaps of stuff that we cant get at our LSS and bought the most Lush boxes to carry our 12 x 12 layouts in and matching box for my ribbons. I bought the pink candy stripe one YUMMO !Very cheap for $15 going back to get more, i think they will be better for storing my layouts instead of the poor pizza boxes i'm using until i can find the right albums for my work! If anyone want's boxes the site is click here for boxes as I'm only 15 minutes away from the store, i'm more than happy to pick them up for anyone (they only had about 8 left but will be getting more in end of May!)
UPDATE: they are brand name Ori Yoki!
Got home just after the boys, the G too them to archery and tennis while i got ready for my crop night! H arrived an hour early, so we sorted some photo's and I gave her a heap of her 2 babies and of her 2 nephews as she doesn't have many. We then left here at 5.15 because we had to pick up Asian Dinner for Monika, Chris, Al, Me, T and H. was yummy! I had Singapore Fried Bee Hoon cant remember what the others had LOL.
Arrived at LSS by 5.45 nice and quiet at that time, set up our stuff and then pigged out on our dinners. Started scrapping about 7 as i had to have a look around shop (like spending bigtime in the afternoon wasn't enough lol). Was very good and only bought a pack of jewels because i needed them for my aunty's birthday present!. FINISHED! the inside of one folder. I worked on Aunty T's (my namesake) did 5 lovely little pages for her.
. I also had to make a small folder for Chris for her mother for mother's day. That took me about half hour as i had to measure etc and make a template working out how small she wanted it, I loved the end result! going to make one today for my cousin Sal, who is having a birthday on Wednesday. Making Aunty M's today too so i can post them all off to the UK tomorrow (po is open until 2 on sunday in the plaza!). I left early again, was home by 12.30 Have to admit i am enjoying leaving that little bit early and not feeling so washed out on saturday mornings!.
G is at his boating course today, getting his license, so it's just me and the 2 boys, home, they are watching Narnia, lovely movie! We cant go anywhere for the moment because L has my car in Brisbane, he took B, there for the night as it was her 18th Birthday and he wanted to do something special for her!
I'm off to scrap now, early as it is, i need to get a card made for B, and the 2 folders finished!! at least the boys are being good for now!
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great day (and night). Those boxes are perfect.
Love those boxes Tess. You are sooo very lucky to be able to go to a scrap sessions - what would I give?!?!?
Take care
TD xoxox
Post a Comment