Saturday, August 09, 2008

WELL

lookie here I am again!

all I can say is  MAMMA MIA IS FANTASTIC..I have just watched it and I think I shall watch it again after I've made a cuppa! There is something about ABBA that just has me twitching my toes wanting to dance even though I cant dance a step LOL..AND what about Pierce Brosnan mmmmm that man is gorgeous with a capital G but my goodness, he can't sing to save himself. Meryl Streep is just divine, I think she's ab fab! and boy she can hold a tune indeedy! Just a superb movie for sure!

OK off to watch it again..I cant wait to go to the pictures to see it on the big screen but the pc will suffice for now .. It may be a tad embarrassing at the pictures LOL I don't know if I would be able to not sing aloud, after all I've been singing along tonight, Cam and Aaryn think I'm loopy (they aren't far wrong there lol) thank goodness Gary isn't home, actually, if Gary was home, I wouldn't have been watching it LOL...righto...time for a bit more dancing queen I think....ABBA...how sad am I??? lol

do you think Megan and Luke will allow six or seven one or two ABBA songs at the wedding???? I hope so LOL perhaps I can seduce bribe the DJ???? lol

1 comment:

Jenny Schimak said...

I actually laughed out loud when I read your account of 'Professional Nails'. You totally hit it right on the head, i don't think I have ever had a more bizarre experience myself. The place on Aerodrome Rd, doesn't have as many technicians, but the treatment is the same......I can't get over how many women actually go there - it certainly isnt' for the banter!!