Monday, July 14, 2008

I have been busy

making a holiday album for Luke and Megan for them to remember his proposing (like she'll let him forget LOL).

SO  far I've completed 11 pages with quite a few more to go. I have until next Saturday to finish it, but I'm hoping to have it done way before then as I have a big week at work next week and have to work nearly 38 hours which is going to be a big shock to the system LOL

anyway enough dilly dally, here are the layouts....

shoot 10001 (Medium) shoot 10002 (Medium)

shoot 10005 (Medium) shoot 10010 (Medium)

shoot 10012 (Medium) shoot 10041 (Medium)

shoot 10040 (Medium) shoot 10014 (Medium)

shoot 10042 (Medium) shoot 10043 (Medium)

shoot 10044 (Medium)

3 comments:

nbeltane said...

well done, they are all beautiful. looks like you are enjoying scrapping again.

Nik said...

Love them all Tess..but I told you that already!!!

Robyn said...

What a gorgeous album they are so lucky to have you as their mum! (MIL 2b!)