Monday, February 11, 2008

Love, casts and other ramblings

  • Aaryn is in love, it's official, he has announced it to the whole family and Tina has made him the cutest valentine card for her on Thursday. I contributed with a little chocolate with the words, you are so sweet on the wrapper. (i have a box full of these little treats that i bought for gary and forgot to give to him LOL). Her name is Maddie, she's 10 the exact same age as him! (his words) and she is almost (though not quite) as beautiful as me (his words again lol). I have met this young lady and i have to admit i was not impressed with my first glance. We were at the Palmwoods hotel enjoying a birthday dinner for Gary and also my Friend Chrissie had stayed the weekend. I noticed this young girl, with long dark hair, pretty little thing except for the make-up, i swear she keeps estee lauder in business LOL..I was taken ill just before our meals arrived (most embarrassing to almost faint) and went and lay in the car, so i missed all the high-jinx with this little minx who has stolen my son's heart LOL..apparently, she pushed him across in his chair, sat beside him, leant over the table and said..'oh hello, aaryn' he replied "grunt"..she then looks at Chrissie and says..."I'm Maddie, you may need to remember my name, I intend to become Aaryn's girlfriend!" flounced her hair and sauntered off. I'm so glad i wasn't there to witness that, i would have choked laughing. ANYWAY, the little minx was correct, they are now boyfriend and girlfriend. She even asked Aaryn to go with him..(i stupidly asked...go where??).It'll be ok, soccer season starts soon and like all true Footballer's Wives, she'll be left for dead on the sideline, crying into her glass of coke, wondering what she ever did to deserve such treatment. (i watch far too much english tv LOL)

  • THE CAST IS OFF!!!! thankfully, today the doc gave the all clear and his cast came off, a bit before time, but Cam had to promise not to walk on it (yeah right) until he goes back on Friday for a review, so he's still on crutches and just a light bandage, but at least we wont be breaking our necks on his stupid pink leg as we walk past LOL. He will finally get to wear a pair of shoes (instead of one) i think i'm going to have to find his other sock, he's only had to wear one so far LOL, so i'll have to buy another pair (at nearly $10 a pair i had been putting this off lol). He's off to his first High School camp in 2 weeks so he's pretty pleased that the cast is off!

i think that's all for now, i had more but cant remember what it was now..

3 comments:

Susan said...

I give Maddie two weeks LOL and yay that the cast is off...Susan

Chrissy said...

How cool the cast is off before camp! I bet he's super happy about that. As for the girlfriend, *sigh* I'm with Susan! LOL

Mrs Frizz said...

OMG - I'm thinking just as well you were in the car ... lol.

Good to hear the cast is off ... hope school camps goes well.