Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Me!!!!!

I decided a needed a new re-vamp so, called in my mobile hairdresser Katie, who is marvelous and does a fab job and is very reasonably priced (my new do cost a whole whopping wait for it $30, cut and new colour!!!)..here's the new me and a pic of me with Katie too LOL..the necklace i'm wearing is the one i bought in memory of my Dad, it's since had the anchor attached!! will blog again later, i have pink pattycakes in the oven (cant call them cupcakes, have called them pattycakes for ever!!) and then i have to put in some caramel ones. In readiness for the BIG graduation ceremony tonight. I've bought a new dress, and Cameron has a suit and tie (omg where is my baby??) will blog and share pics of his big night tomorrow after work...till then..BEHAVE..or try to LOL

3 comments:

Susan C said...

Your new 'do' looks terrific and was a LOT cheaper than mine.

Chrissy said...

Every time I see a piccy of you honey you look just so gorgeous and that smile gets a little bigger. I LOVE IT!! :)

Deb said...

I am way behind thetimes Tess, but I love your new do - wish I could get one :)

Merry Christmas my friend

TD xoxox