Thursday, October 04, 2007

sneak peak

Here are some pics of the outside of the new house, cant show the inside as it would be rude of me to showcase the occupants household items LOL..the carport is coming down! deemed unsafe by the building inspector but thats ok..also the big bat (shut up lol) is GOING! I'm sure that a witch owned the house, she had witch things everywhere inside!!! I get to go through it next Saturday to take measurements etc and to see if it has a dishwasher OMG i cant remember and if it doesn't have space for one A SPACE WILL BE MADE BEFORE I MOVE IN!!!! then, fingers crossed we may have the keys on the 23rd instead of the 31st!!! but not to worried if we dont!! Gary is itching to get at the garden and he finally has a shed that doesn't leak!!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The places looks great, be fun getting in there and making it yours!

Chrissy said...

Wow Tess the gardens look so lush, it's going to be absolutely amazing when you get your hands on it!! I'm so happy it's all working out so well love. :-)

Leanne said...

this looks great tess, fab gardens, how exciting.
leanne
xx

Susan said...

Love the garden and the shed. Looking forward to seeing photos of the scrapping space. Susan S

Christine M said...

Looks terrific Tess ... but we all need to know ... when is the housewarming!!

Sharryn Thomson said...

Wow looks gorgeous you lucky duck and all those gardens!!
Chat soon
Sharryn xx

Deb said...

Tell me that's not the driveway snaking up the side of the hill, lol. I hope there is room to park on the road!
Seriously though it looks great Tess, I can't wait to see it. When is moving day?