Friday, March 30, 2007

THANK YOU

just wanted to say a BIG thank you to everyone who commented for your support and well wishes. The closer the day gets, the more scared i'm becoming. Debbie Y came for coffee, i was shaking just telling her about it LOL so she can vouch for my nerves. Really dont know how i'm going to get there in 14 more sleeps!! BTW i've changed the appointment time..having it done at 10am now, just really want it over and out of the way!!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Tess you are a LOT stronger than you think. Just remember that this dentist is NOT anything like the dentist you saw as a child and he is going to give you the smile you've wanted for so long. You've already come so far and the rewards will be well worth it. Hang in there, I know you can do it. If you need some morale support on the day just let me know and I will be there!

Deb said...

Tess - I can so relate to you phobia. I break out in a cold sweat just thinking about making a dental appointment.

I so admire your strength. You will be fine and we are all here for you

Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoxo

Chrissy said...

You are so brave Tess, just keep thinking of how wonderful it will be when the dentist is done!
Huggles love!!

Robyn said...

Still thinking of you and I know you will be so happy! just think of those future smiling photos!