Saturday, March 24, 2007

Pyromanic in the making???

Close call or what??? Gary was sitting on couch watching TV..i was blogging and scrapping (multi tasking !!)...now, my scrapdesk and computer are behind the couch with my back towards the lounge/hall and bedrooms...you get the picture?...Gary jumps up and heads calmly into Aaryn's bedroom (the first bedroom just off the lounge)..i hear him say.."you stupid little boy, your mother is going to kill you..just as well i smelt that isn't it?"...i turned around and said..smelt what/? then i smelt it..burning...the little SNOT had decided to do a little experiment...tore a page out of his book, and put it against the bedside lamp to see what would happen..oh yes..it scorched, thank god thats all it did, his bed is near his window, had it ignited, his curtains would have gone up first. I raced in, expecting to see a remorseful face at least, but no...the little TOAD was smirking, SMIRKING!!!! He isn't smirking now though, he has no bedlamp, no sony and a sore backside!! I'm only glad (for once lol) that Gary was home, because i wouldn't have smelt it until it was too late...I've stopped shaking now, just goes to show how quickly things can happen...(and i'm so glad we have insurance!!!!)

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'm so glad it wasn't worse Tess, so very grateful! No wonder you were shaking, I would have been too.

Chrissy xx

Anonymous said...

how long has he lost his sony for????

very lucky!!!!

hayley said...

lol mum i knew he had it in him lol!!