Thursday, March 01, 2007
OFF TO MARYBOROUGH!!!
SO EXCITED,
8 of us are heading off to Maryborough for a mini scrapping retreat at our friend Chrissie's house.. We've got mini classes happening, and Miss Maree is bringing along her new Click'n'Cut, for us to play with, if i like it I may think seriously about buying the Robo-cutter. I haven't seen Chrissie since just before Christmas, we were joined at the hip before she moved away so i can't really see much scrapping getting done, but you never know!! Thankfully, I haven't unpacked my scrap stash since SWIG, so all i have to do is throw it all in the car complete with NEW massage chair (other one died at J's the other night so Joyce Mayne, gave me a new upgraded model so i'm a happy camper!!!), RSL for dinner Saturday night should be nice!!
Shall share pics when i get back on Monday!!!....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Miss Tess have a FAB time away with your friends, it is going to be so much fun I can tell. :-)
So loving all your LOs too, but do I count more than 10?!! *giggle* I couldn't keep to ten either! LOL
Take good care love!!
Chrissy xx
It doesn't sound like you'll get much scrapping done, you'll be too busy catching up, but I hope you're having a wonderful time.
I hope you're sitting in a/con too it's too hot today to scrap here.
Have fun,
Post a Comment